A boiled diet is based on the principle of eating a large amount of vegetables that burn fat. Nutritionists have long noticed that vegetables and fruits effectively help get rid of extra pounds, due to the high content of dietary fiber.
A couple of decades ago, experts in the field of weight loss sang enthusiastic odes to raw vegetables and fruits, calling them "nurses" and "cleaners" of the body. Eating fresh fruit was built into a cult: cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage and sweet peppers became constant companions of people losing weight.
But, as is often the case, in the pursuit of vitamins and invaluable fiber, such useful and valuable suppliers of low-calorie coarse-fiber pulp, such as zucchini, eggplant, cauliflower, beetroot and pumpkin, were undeservedly forgotten. Eating them raw is impractical, but boiled, they can do a good service for those who strive for ideal weight.
Celery root is undoubtedly very useful for losing weight, but very few people know that a large green stem and sweeping leaves of a plant contain twice as much dietary fiber as in the underground part. It is possible to get material that is invaluable for losing weight only with the help of heat treatment - boiled celery greens burn fat much more efficiently than any salad of raw vegetables.
When the raw food boom passed, nutritionists tried to correct their mistake by developing a method for losing weight on boiled vegetables. The boiled diet, moreover, turned out to be just a priceless find for people suffering from high acidity of gastric juice, flatulence, bloating and gastritis.
Effective diet on boiled vegetables
Boiled diet has two options:
- Boiled vegetable diet - the diet consists only of vegetables, fruits, herbs and bread,
- Classic cooked diet with a varied menu.
Regardless of the option, a boiled diet has a number of general rules, the implementation of which guarantees an excellent result:
- During the day you should drink at least 2 liters of pure water - this helps cleanse the body and makes the boiled diet more effective several times,
- Meals with a boiled diet 4 times a day - chew food slowly and thoroughly, the portions are small, 200-300g per reception,
- Green tea is a great helper in weight loss, it should be drunk an hour after each meal. This ensures a good state of health with a cooked diet and a steady reduction in weight,
- Be sure to daily use of greens, nuts or dried fruits - with a boiled diet is an excellent feed for the heart and vitamin recharge for the whole body,
- Movement and fresh air always have a positive effect on a person, and on dieting it helps to distract and not to think about food. Walk in the park, garden, just walk the streets or enjoy your favorite hobby, and then the process of losing weight will turn into pleasure.
Vegetable Boiled Diet
Vegetable boiled diet is designed for a week, and weight loss is about 4-5kg. The main menu of the diet are dishes of boiled vegetables: salads, vinaigrettes, appetizers, stews and first courses. An important role is played by fresh vegetables and fruits - they are present on the diet table every day.
Boil vegetables should be so as to preserve the maximum amount of vitamins, because during heat treatment, most of them are destroyed. To preserve the nutritional value of vegetables, there are several cooking rules:
- Vegetables should be placed only in boiling water and immediately reduce the heat, preventing vigorous boiling,
- Water does not salt,
- Boil vegetables should be no more than 10 minutes, then leave them in the same water for 20 minutes (for beets, carrots, pumpkin), then lower the fruit into cold water until it cools.
An example of a diet menu for boiled vegetables
- Boiled beet salad with prunes, apple,
- Boiled carrots with raisins and lemon juice, citrus fruit,
- Cauliflower in tomato sauce, pear or apple.
- Cabbage soup with celery and tomatoes, bran bread (30g), cucumber salad with greens and onions, seasoned with olive oil,
- Boiled carrot, cauliflower and apple salad, broccoli soup and croutons (added directly to the plate), tomato,
- Spinach cream soup, tomato juice, black bread toast.
- Fresh fruits, dried fruits or nuts.
- Vegetable (no potato) stew, fruit juice or fruit,
- Boiled zucchini and eggplant with onion dressing, sweet pepper, grilled, banana,
- Vinaigrette on olive oil.
In order to improve the effectiveness of the diet should not drink alcohol, lemonade and carbonated mineral water, white bread, sugar, sweets. It is also desirable at the time of the cooked diet (option number 1) to abandon meat, fish, dairy products and cheeses.
Classic Boiled Diet
The diet of this effective diet is quite varied: the menu contains boiled meat and fish, cereal from various cereals and dairy products. Adhere to the classic version of the cooked diet can be for two weeks. During this period, you can lose from 8 to 12kg of excess weight.
- Lemonade and sparkling water
- Bread and any products from dough,
- Fried and fatty dishes.
Example of the cooked diet menu:
- Buckwheat porridge crumbly, boiled egg, apple,
- Boiled beet salad with sour cream, fruit,
- Cottage cheese with greens or unsweetened yogurt, banana and kiwi.
- Eggplant, cabbage and zucchini stew with celery, steam cutlets, apple juice,
- Beetroot salad, boiled fish, fresh fruit,
- Vegetable soup, boiled vegetables salad, a piece of boiled veal.
- Fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts or dairy products.
- Crumbly rice, lettuce, boiled meat,
- Stew of spinach and cauliflower, salad of boiled vegetables,
- Boiled potatoes with celery gravy, cabbage salad.
Dinner should be planned no later than 19.00, and in order not to starve, at night you can drink a glass of kefir or eat an apple.
The best effect from the cooked diet is observed in the warm season - from August to October, when the variety of fruits and vegetables reaches its peak, and the content of vitamins in them has not yet decreased due to prolonged storage.
Reviews of the cooked diet
Boiled diet helped build a lot of the fairer sex. Women speak well of the cooked diet, because, in addition to excellent results, it is good because it does not appeal to the feeling of strong hunger. The menu of the diet in both variants is quite varied and satisfying, while low-calorie - with normal state of health, the kilograms go stably and for a long time.
According to reviews, a boiled diet helps people with gastrointestinal problems lose weight, and diets with a predominance of raw fruits are contraindicated. But this does not mean that everyone without exception can follow a cooked diet - you should definitely consult a doctor before using it.
Principles of diet
The essence of the diet is to lose weight due to cleansing the intestines and removing excess fluid. This is achieved by enriching the diet with plant fiber, which accumulates on itself water and dissolved in it harmful and toxic decomposition products of fats and proteins. Increasing in volume, fiber physically irritates the intestinal walls, stimulating the acceleration of its peristaltic movements. As a result, fecal masses leave the body faster, taking with them toxins and slags.
The removal of fluid from the body contributes to the lack of salt in the diet. Sodium in salt retains water in the tissues of the body, and when it is deficient, the fluid does not linger in the tissues and easily passes into the urine. The benefits of limiting sodium intake with salt are obvious for those who are losing weight who suffer from hypertension: sodium stimulates the hormone vasopressin, which spasms blood vessels and increases blood pressure.
In addition to fiber, fruits and vegetables contain many minerals (potassium, magnesium, iodine, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, iron, cobalt, molybdenum), which play an important role in metabolism, the formation of blood cells, enzymes and hormones.
Vegetable-fruit diet is rich in vitamins that are not formed in the human body or are synthesized in insufficient quantities: water-soluble (C, B, PP, biotin, carotenes) and fat-soluble (A, D, E, K). The vitamins of fruits and vegetables are bioavailable and are almost completely absorbed in the digestive tract.
Losing weight on fruits and vegetables is possible only by observing the basic principles of this diet:
- alternate fruit and vegetable days
- consume up to 1.5 kg of permitted vegetables and fruits per day,
- the number of meals can be set independently (recommended - 5-6),
- vegetables can be eaten fresh, boiled, baked, stewed, steamed or grilled,
- vegetables you can cook salads, soups, stews, saute,
- fruits should be consumed fresh or baked,
- foods and dishes should not be salted or sweetened,
- it is undesirable to add spicy seasoning,
- you need to drink at least one liter of plain water and one liter of green tea without additives and sugar,
- Alcohol should be excluded from the diet completely.
To supplement the diet with useful polyunsaturated fatty acids, a handful of nuts or seeds can be added to the diet menu.
In no case can not reduce the caloric content of the recommended diet. A sharp decrease in calories will slow down the pace of weight loss in order to save energy to the body. A strong feeling of hunger, which occurs in losing weight while limiting caloric intake, threatens to breakdowns and early termination of the diet.
Diet tolerated quite easily. Combining a diet menu with moderate exercise, you can achieve weight loss of up to 8 kg per week. The state of health and activity of losing weight does not deteriorate, so he can lead a full life.
It is impossible to sit on a clean protein-free diet for longer than 7 days, because the building material does not enter the body - high-grade protein. On the background of an unbalanced diet, amino acid deficiency may occur, which is fraught with the destruction of muscle proteins and impaired protein metabolism. As a result, losing weight will feel weak, weak, depressed.
Advantages and disadvantages
Losing weight on fruits and vegetables brings good results: with a properly formulated diet and dosed physical activity, you can lose weight at a rate of 800 g to 1 kg per day. Fruit and vegetable diet has many advantages that make it useful:
- cleans the intestines and vessels from toxins and slags,
- makes vessels more elastic,
- improves digestion and fights constipation
- restores the pancreas and liver,
- normalizes blood pressure
- strengthens the immune system
- improves skin condition.
To improve the appearance of the skin, it is necessary to take into account its type. So, with dry skin type, ripe red fruits are preferable. For oily skin, it is advisable to eat sour vegetables and orange-colored fruits. Losing weight with normal skin type can eat all permitted vegetables and fruits without exception.
However, apart from the advantages, the fruit and vegetable diet has its drawbacks. A fiber-rich diet can cause weakening of the stool and even diarrhea in some slimming people.
When consuming large amounts of acidic vegetables and fruits increases the acidity of the gastric juice. This is dangerous development of gastritis or peptic ulcer exacerbation. The first sign is a white bloom in the language of losing weight. Therefore, you should not eat only sour fruits and vegetables in the hope that they contain fewer calories than sweet ones.
Permitted and Denied Products
It is necessary to limit the use of starch-containing products: potatoes, zucchini, squash, eggplant, cauliflower, green peas. These vegetables are best eaten no more than once a week. Vegetables are preferred cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, green leafy vegetables.
From fruits it is necessary to reduce the consumption of their sweet types: bananas, kiwi, mango, grapes. Dietary fruits are apples, plums, apricots, peaches, berries, melons.
Prohibited for use during weight loss products are:
- meat and meat products,
- fatty fish
- whole dairy products (hard cheese, butter, cottage cheese, ryazhenka, pickled cheeses),
- cereals (except oatmeal),
- vegetable oils,
- canned food
- smoked meat
- confectionery and sweets,
- drinks with gas
- Strong black tea and coffee.
Alcoholic beverages are banned: they stimulate the appetite.
Contraindications for weight loss
A fruit and vegetable diet, like other diets, is contraindicated during pregnancy, breast milk feeding and under the age of 18 years. These are the periods of life when the body requires a lot of energy and the presence in the food of all the necessary body substances. Their deficiency can lead to impaired development and growth of the young body.
To avoid exacerbations, people suffering from diseases of the digestive organs or kidneys, before starting to lose weight with this diet, you should consult a doctor.
Fruit and vegetable diet for a week
In order to properly plan your weight loss, you need to develop a weekly menu. When developing it, you need to ensure that the daily calorie menu is approximately the same and is 1000-1200 kcal (depending on the physical activity of losing weight). To determine the calorie content of foods, you can use any calorie tables.
To compile a weekly, you can use the approximate diet. Option on fruits and vegetables may look like this:
Day one (vegetable):
- breakfast - salad of grated carrot and celery (150 g), a cup of green tea,
- the second breakfast - two fresh tomatoes (200 g),
- lunch - boiled broccoli and cauliflower with a tablespoon of raw pumpkin seeds (400 g), a glass of tomato juice,
- afternoon tea - salad from bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and lettuce (300 g), a cup of green tea,
- dinner - a salad of cucumbers and tomatoes with herbs (200 g), a cup of mint tea.
Salads can not be filled with vegetable oils, but you can sprinkle with soy sauce and lemon juice. You must ensure that soy sauce is natural. It must be a true fermentation product, not a mixture of chemical components. Vegetable juices should not be of industrial production: they must be squeezed independently before use. Salt dishes or juices can not.
Day two (fruit):
- breakfast - fruit salad from apples and strawberries (200 g), a glass of fresh oranges,
- the second breakfast - one apple and one peach (300 g),
- lunch - melon (600 g), a cup of green tea,
- afternoon tea - half a grapefruit (250 g), a glass of apple juice,
- dinner - half a pineapple (200 g), a cup of green tea.
Fruits must be fresh or fresh frozen: no canned fruits and berries should be consumed. Apples can be baked in the oven without sugar. As a dressing for fruit salads, you can use natural fruit or berry juice.
Third day (fruit and vegetable):
- breakfast - cabbage and cucumber salad (200 g), a glass of carrot-apple juice,
- the second breakfast - 6 apricots, a handful of raspberries (350 g),
- dinner - vegetable soup made from broccoli, bell pepper and potatoes (400 g), a cup of mint tea,
- afternoon tea - a few slices of watermelon (350 g), a glass of cabbage-celery juice,
- dinner - orange (200 g), a cup of green tea.
All three days need to alternate in the order indicated and repeat from the fourth to the sixth days.The seventh day of the diet is desirable to make lightweight, unloading. It can be a juice day when the diet consists of only 1.5 liters of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
Fruit and vegetable diet with proteins
If it is difficult for a thinner to stick to a purely fruit and vegetable diet, you can include lean fish (twice a week in an amount of not more than 150 g per serving), low-fat cottage cheese (four times a week in an amount of not more than 100 g per serving) and oatmeal .
This version of weight loss does not require alternating days. Every day during the week you need to adhere to this menu:
- breakfast - oatmeal (or 150 g of boiled fish twice a week), a cup of green tea,
- the second breakfast - one tomato, one cucumber (or a salad of them, seasoned with lemon juice),
- lunch - vegetable soup, cream soup or stew, a glass of any fruit juice,
- afternoon tea - one pear, 2-3 apricots (or 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese 4 times a week), a glass of any fresh vegetables,
- dinner - two baked apples, a cup of mint tea.
Such an expanded menu is very well perceived as losing weight, as it is varied and tasty.
Out of the diet
So that after the end of the vegetable-fruit diet the result of weight loss is preserved, it is necessary to get out of it correctly. It is recommended once a week to do fruit or vegetable fasting days. A good fixative effect is brought by physical education, jogging, swimming.
A useful and effective way to lose weight can be applied several times a year, while it is necessary to withstand pauses between diets for at least two months. More frequent stay on such a diet can disrupt the metabolic processes in the body losing weight.
Vegetable diet is a fairly balanced diet that provides our body with a sufficient amount of all the necessary vitamins and trace elements. The basis of the diet, you guessed it, is fresh vegetables, but the diet also does not exclude the use of protein foods. Such a balanced and low-calorie diet allows you to slowly but surely get rid of all the consequences of malnutrition, as well as significantly improve your health. That is why the duration of the vegetable diet, even with a low-calorie diet, can be increased to two months. However, repeating vegetable diets is not recommended more than once a year.
Vegetable Diet Menu
The daily rate of vegetables on a vegetable diet is about 1.5 kg. In the “special honor” of this diet the following products are noted:
- young carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, potatoes, beans and greens,
- fresh apples,
- low-fat milk, yogurt, kefir, sour cream and cottage cheese,
- oat or corn flakes,
- rye or grain bread.
Vegetables are recommended to be steamed or eaten fresh. Vegetable salads can be filled with vegetable oil or low-fat sour cream. In addition to vegetables and herbs, it is recommended to eat fresh fruits, oatmeal or cornflakes for breakfast daily, and two or three times a week low-fat dairy products, 200 grams per day.
Unlimited water and green tea are used without sugar.
A sample menu of vegetable diet for one day is as follows:
- breakfast: oatmeal poured with low-fat milk or yoghurt, grated carrot salad, green tea or coffee without sugar,
- lunch: cucumber salad with greens or simply, one peeled cucumber,
- lunch: two boiled potatoes with vegetable oil or sour cream, a slice of rye bread and any vegetable salad,
- snack: one red bell pepper or an apple,
- dinner: steamed vegetables.
It is also recommended to cook vegetable soups, fish and chicken meat, cottage cheese with honey. Try to keep as little fried foods in your diet as possible. Preservatives, marinades, smoked meats, sweets and flour products are prohibited. You should also abandon the use of alcohol. The maximum that you can afford is a glass of dry red wine.
Pros and cons of the vegetable diet
Since the vegetable diet is not so much a diet as a balanced method of losing weight, it has enough positive qualities. Advantages of diet include accessibility, high efficiency, and safety for health. You don’t have to significantly change your diet. All that is required of you is to eliminate harmful products. And after a few days of dieting, you will notice that the need for sugary or fried foods is quietly eliminated. The body gets used to proper nutrition, and you feel much better.
The only drawback of the vegetable diet is that there may be problems with the stool due to the large amount of fiber consumed per day. Therefore, try to ensure that protein foods are also present in your diet.
Benefits and contraindications
One of the drawbacks of such nutrition is low calorie content, which can cause weakness, headaches, depressed emotional state. It is not recommended to sit on this food system for more than fourteen days, as the body needs fats and carbohydrates that are practically absent on this diet.
- losing a few pounds in a short time,
- normalization of the stool and improving the quality of sleep,
- improving the color and condition of the skin and hair.
- low calorie diet
- lack of healthy fats and carbohydrates for the normal functioning of the body,
- the probability that all dropped kilograms will come back,
- weakness, increased sensitivity and irritability,
- increased likelihood of breakdowns due to strong constraints
- slow metabolism due to a strong calorie deficit.
What is more beneficial for weight loss - raw vegetables or boiled?
Despite the fact that it is generally accepted that raw vegetables are healthier than cooked vegetables, this is not entirely true. Both raw and cooked vegetables can harm and benefit. The fact is that heat treatment can increase the availability of one useful substance by completely destroying another.
- boiled carrots are easier to digest and serve as a natural laxative, also beta-carotene contained in carrots is absorbed much better in boiled form than in cheese. Raw carrots contain pectin and polyphenols - antioxidants that will be destroyed during any heat treatment,
- raw beets contain iron, calcium and magnesium. But the beneficial minerals and vitamins from boiled beets are absorbed better than from raw. It should be noted that beets are a very strong laxative, it strengthens the walls of blood vessels, removes toxins from the body by cleansing the kidneys and blood.
- Broccoli is the fruit that contains the highest amount of glucosinolates. It is most useful when steamed. Also, broccoli is a dietary product and is often found in the menu for weight loss.
The basic principles of this diet
It should be noted that this diet has several variations, but the most common of them is protein-vegetable. The following are its basic principles.
- On the vegetable diet allowed the use of almost all types of vegetables, with the exception of highly starchy. But preference should be given to those that contain the least amount of sugar.
- Vegetables are allowed to boil, eat raw, stew. Cooked vegetables are very effective for losing weight, because they contain a small amount of calories, and are also good for the digestive tract. It is recommended to add more low-calorie, vegetable soups, fresh salads, and also boiled vegetables to the diet.
- Low-fat meats, eggs, olive oil, low-fat cottage cheese, kefir and milk are allowed.
- It is necessary to drink as much as possible of pure non-carbonated water, herbal teas. Coffee and fresh juices are also allowed.
- Per day it is necessary to use at least a kilogram of boiled and fresh vegetables, and the caloric intake should not exceed 1300 kcal.
Sample menu for three days
Below is a sample menu of boiled vegetables for a diet to lose weight.
- Breakfast: an omelette of two eggs in soy milk with peppers and tomatoes, 2 wholegrain bread,
- Snack: vegetable salad from cucumbers and tomatoes with sesame seeds, seasoned with olive oil,
- Lunch: stewed chicken breast + boiled beetroot salad with garlic,
- Snack: low fat cottage cheese 150 grams with jam,
- Dinner: a saute of eggplants, bell peppers and tomatoes + a glass of low-fat ryazhenka.
- Breakfast: rolled oats, boiled in water with honey and fresh berries + fresh orange juice,
- Snack: two green apples,
- Lunch: vegetable zucchini stew + boiled rice with onions and carrots,
- Snack: a glass of kefir,
- Dinner: fish, steamed + boiled carrots, drenched with olive oil.
- Breakfast: two boiled eggs + cucumber and tomato salad,
- Snack: natural yogurt with nuts and honey,
- Lunch: boiled potatoes, boiled in the skin + baked chicken breast in the sleeve,
- Snack: fresh berries: blueberries / strawberries / raspberries / watermelon,
- Dinner: Diet Olivier without mayonnaise with natural yogurt dressing with chicken breast + a cup of natural coffee.
Dietary vegetable dishes
Cooked vegetables for weight loss are often recommended for inclusion in the diet, as they have a low calorie content and are very useful. Below are simple and tasty dishes from boiled vegetables:
- Stuffed peppers with rice and mushrooms. Preparation: remove the core from the pepper and stuff it with mushrooms, rice and onions. Cook until ready. Serve with tomato sauce and fresh cilantro,
- Sweet boiled carrot salad with garlic, seasoned with low-fat sour cream,
- Vegetable soup-pumpkin puree. For the preparation will need boiled carrots, pumpkin, spices and low-fat cream. Cook all the vegetables until tender, onions overcook on a drop of olive oil and then beat everything in a blender until smooth,
- Okroshka on lean sourdough with chicken breast and greens.
In conclusion, it should be noted that boiled vegetables for weight loss are very useful.
The article was tested and approved by Elizaveta Anatolyevna Krizhanovskaya, a family doctor practicing - see the authors of the site.
Alas, no comments yet. Be the first!
- How to make a stomach flat girl: we dry ourselves
For girls, the problem of fat on the abdomen is much more relevant than for men. After all, for the accumulation of fat in uh
Menu for weekly diet on boiled vegetables
Whole grain flour toast, squash squash caviar low calorie.
Asparagus and almonds.
Carrot salad with two pieces of bread made from rye flour.
Salad: eggplant + tomatoes + pepper. Bun with bran.
Mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
Zucchini with tomatoes and potatoes.
Soup with potatoes, ½ part of bell pepper.
Stewed carrots and cabbage, mashed potatoes.
Tomato soup in a fresh bun.
Soup with nuts and broccoli in the form of mashed potatoes.
Soup with pumpkin and tomatoes.
Borsch with green vegetables.
Beet salad with garlic and nuts.
Bananas and almonds.
Apple, kiwi, banana to choose from.
Eggplant baked with peanut sauce, fresh cucumber.
Boiled artichokes with pine nuts and fresh peach.
Raspberries and 2 apples.
Apricots and peanuts.
Vegetables with nut sauce.
Stew with cauliflower and green beans.
Mashed potatoes with potatoes and carrots.
Peppers stuffed with minced vegetables.
Products that are prohibited during the diet:
Alcoholic drinks. Alcohol consumption slows down the metabolic processes, food is digested for a long time, begins to be deposited in fat. The maximum that you can afford during a diet is a glass of red wine.
Salt, seasonings and spices are prohibited.
It should be removed from the menu sweets, flour products. Tea and coffee should be drunk without adding sugar.
Fast food and semi-finished products on the table are not allowed.
Pros and cons of the diet on boiled vegetables
The main disadvantage of the diet on boiled vegetables is that during the heat treatment the products lose up to 70% of vitamins and nutrients. Therefore it is better to cook steamed vegetables
The advantage of the diet is that it allows you to quickly and effectively lose weight. This is possible due to the fact that vegetables are absorbed by the body almost 100%.
Long-term cooked diet is designed for a period of 37 days. The plummet depends on what the initial body weight of a person is. It is influenced by physical activity and how quickly the body adapts to changes in the diet.
During the first 10 days of the diet you need to eat only vegetables in boiled form. The volumes of servings are limited to the appetites of losing weight. You can also eat 2 cucumbers and 2 green apples.
Then for seven days fish are introduced into the menu, but not more than 120 g per day. After the completion of these seven days, the diet is re-modified as it is injected with chicken breast. It is eaten for 10 days. The amount of chicken meat per day is also equal to 120 g, the rest of the food is boiled vegetables.
The diet ends with the introduction of the diet portion of beef and two whole-grain bread loaves into the menu. This diet adhere to over the past 10 days.
Egg version of the cooked diet involves eating 2-3 eggs. You need to cook the product hard-boiled. Be sure to drink plenty of water, mate and green tea throughout the diet.
Egg diet lasts no more than 3 days. During the first day you can lose from 0.6 to 1 kg of excess weight. If you follow all the rules, then during the diet you can get rid of 3 kg of fat. You can practice diet no more than 1 time in 2 months.
Before embarking on an egg diet, you should prepare the body. To do this, the day before it starts, you need to eat on the light menu.
To consolidate the results, you will need to monitor your own nutrition and be sure to eat 1 grapefruit or an orange every day.
For the potato version of the cooked diet, only young root vegetables should be selected. Potatoes should be boiled in their skins, which will keep the maximum amount of vitamins and trace elements in it. Salt during cooking in the dish is not added.
The three-day menu option involves the use of products from the table.
Potatoes - 150 g, a glass of kefir
0.3 kg of potatoes, a glass of green tea
0.3 kg of potatoes and a glass of tea
0, l milk, 150 g potatoes
150 g potatoes
0.3 kg of potatoes, a glass of kefir
Beet diet option allows for a week to get rid of 5-7 kg of excess weight. All week you need to eat beets. Salads are prepared from it, which are flavored with yoghurt, garlic or dried fruits.
Also, the diet can be supplemented with sour-milk drinks, other vegetables, meat and fish, whole-wheat bread crisps, rice, eggs and cheese.
Approximate menu for one day is as follows:
The first meal: yogurt and two toasts.
Main meal: beet salad with cheese and garlic.
Last meal: boiled fish, rice, fresh cucumber.
Each fasting day on a diet will allow you to lose up to 1 kg of excess weight. To do this, simply eat 2 kg of boiled beets with linseed oil. The whole volume of vegetables is divided into 6 meals.
The duration of the fish version of the cooked diet is 14 days. During this time, you can get rid of 8 kg of excess weight.
For the first seven days, only fish can be eaten. Daily calories should not exceed 1500 kcal.
The menu of the second week should be supplemented with steamed vegetables. You can use not only potatoes, but also carrots. It is good to eat apples, oranges and grapefruits while snacking.
Fish should choose low-fat varieties, for example, pollock, hake, carp, tuna, etc. Fatty fish in 100 g contain about 180 kcal, but the listed fish species are much less high-calorie.100 g of such fish contains no more than 120 kcal.
The chicken version of the cooked diet has similarities with the standard fasting days. This diet should last no more than three days. The main ingredient in the menu is chicken breast.
For three days you can eat only boiled chicken meat. Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of pure water per day. For all the time diets can lose weight by 2-3 kg.
Cooked Vegetable Recipes
To prepare the dish, you need to take the following products:
0.5 kg of green beans.
Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
Dill and parsley.
All vegetables are cut and boiled until cooked with the expectation that soup soup remains. Cooking time is 15 minutes. Sprinkle greens before serving.
For the preparation of dishes will require products such as:
Zucchini and eggplant.
Carrot and tomato.
All ingredients for stews are crushed, stewed in a cauldron. If the vegetables begin to burn, then pour water to them. Cooking time, on average, is half an hour. Chopped greens and garlic should be added at the end of cooking.
Boiled carrot salad
To make it will need the following products:
A tablespoon of lemon juice.
Tablespoon chopped parsley.
A clove of garlic, passed through the press.
Carrots are boiled, rubbed on a grater, mixed with the other components. Before serving, lettuce is infused in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Warm eggplant salad
The following components are required for cooking:
0.1 kg eggplant, the same amount of sweet peppers and tomatoes.
50 g of Adyghe cheese.
Greens and lemon juice.
All vegetables are cut, chopped into a salad cheese. Salad dressing is lemon juice. Decorate the dish with chopped greens.
Reviews of doctors and specialists
Nikita Alekseevich, gastroenterologist:“Food boiled spares the digestive tract organs, but without coarse portage, the intestines are unable to function properly. If you refuse fiber, it will result in the development of constipation. Therefore, during the diet it is necessary to include fresh cabbage, cucumbers, apples, beets, apricots in the menu. ”
Svetlana Yarunina, nutritionist:“The diet menu should be as varied and balanced as possible. Only in this way can you not harm your own health. I do not recommend sticking to mono-diets for longer than 2-3 days. In addition, you can not completely abandon the salt, as it threatens serious health problems. On a day a person washes up to 10 g of this substance without harm to the body. ”
Weight Loss Reviews
Nastya:“I started to stick to a boiled diet to lose a few extra pounds, but it came into my life. I completely refused to meat, while I feel great. Improved not only the well-being, but also the condition of the skin, hair, nails. In my menu, however, there is a place for salt, seasonings and dairy products. ”
Pauline:“I really love potatoes and immediately decided to try the potato version of the diet. I kept it for five days, in the evening I definitely drank kefir. During this time I managed to lose 4.5 kg. Pretty good result. ”
Education: Diploma RSMU them. N. I. Pirogov, specialty "General Medicine" (2004). Residency at the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, diploma in "Endocrinology" (2006).
7 errors, due to which the tonometer overestimates pressure