A man from ancient times used bee products for treatment and has long appreciated pollen for the ability to maintain strength, heal diseases and restore health, give vigor and joy of life at any age. Extreme nutritional value, richness of vitamin and mineral composition - this is what makes flower pollen an indispensable tool for the treatment and prevention of diseases.
What is pollen?
Flower pollen is the male reproductive cells of plants intended for reproduction. Getting on the pistil of the flower, the pollen moves inward and fertilizes the ovary, from which the fruit will later be formed. Pollen particles of each species are unique and allow you to determine exactly which plant they belong to.
During the excavation of the Egyptian pyramids were found vessels with honey collected three thousand years ago. Investigating honey under a microscope, scientists discovered various pollen grains in it, which were used to determine which flowers grew in the floodplain of the Nile and were used by people for beekeeping in those distant times.
When a bee flies from a flower to a flower, the pollen sticks to its body, covered with a fluff, and hits the neighboring flowers, providing them with reliable pollination. An insect cleans its prey with its paws and puts it tightly in special pockets on its hind legs. The color of pollen varies from white to dark purple and brown - it depends on the type of plants that the worker bee visited. In the hive, pollen is used to feed the growing larvae and worker bees.
A man learned to put special barriers for collecting pollen clumps (pollen) and use the crop for his own purposes.
Composition and useful properties
Since pollen is intended for plant propagation, it is a concentrate of biologically active substances, vitamins and trace elements.
More than 10 amino acids, about 15 vitamins, 27 microelements, natural antibiotics and mood enhancing substances have been found in pollen.
Who is useful for what is used
Proteins and amino acids
More than 10 essential amino acids and proteins that are their compound
- Building new body cells, muscles, restoring damaged organs and tissues
- Power source
Children and teenagers
In sports nutrition
After injuries and surgeries
Glucose and fructose, otherwise - “slow” carbohydrates
- The most important source of energy for the body
- Unlike refined sugars, they break down slowly, smoothly and gradually enter the blood, without causing a sharp jump in sugar levels.
In diseases of the pancreas (pancreatitis)
With metabolic disorders (obesity, diabetes)
In sports nutrition
A and E (plus carotene)
- They are part of the sex hormones, regulate the reproductive function of the body, improve the condition of the skin and hair
- Improve eyesight
With spring avitaminosis
For recovery from illness, surgery and injury
During pregnancy and preparation for it
In sports nutrition
- Affect the state of the nervous system and sensory organs
- Strengthens the vascular wall, improves immunity
- Affect the condition of the skin, bones, hair, improve the bowels
Potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, chlorine, copper, silver, manganese, iron, zinc, molybdenum, vanadium
- Trace elements are involved in metabolic processes: their lack of a painful effect on health and performance
- For the treatment and prevention of metabolic disorders, usually as part of complex drugs
Triglycerides, phospholipids and fatty acids
- Included in the cell wall
- Provide skin firmness and elasticity.
- Affect the metabolic rate
With metabolic disorders
- Help the body fight infection and restore the balance of the internal environment
- Method 1: Take pollen 3 times a day, 1 teaspoon half an hour before meals. Children need to reduce the dose, as they are not recommended to take more than 2 teaspoons of pollen per day. Course duration 20 days, break - 1 week. If necessary, repeat the course.
- Method 2: Mix 100 g of butter, 50 g of honey and 25 g of pollen. Drink twice a day, spreading the mixture on the bread.
- Sodium, potassium, titanium, nickel, vanadium, zirconium, beryllium, zinc, lead, silver, tin, gallium, strontium, barium, magnesium, molybdenum, copper, calcium, iron, manganese, uranium and aluminum,
- Silicon, boron, chromium, phosphorus and arsenic.
- It is a good anabolic (enhances protein synthesis). Larvae that feed on it grow 1,500 times in a few days,
- Improves blood formation processes: increases the number of red blood cells and white blood cells in the blood. This quality is successfully used in the treatment of anemia and radiation sickness. It is noted that it significantly exceeds many pharmacological preparations in anti-anemic properties,
- Promotes growth and regeneration of damaged tissues
- Restores liver function, protects against radiation, has a diuretic, choleretic, antitumor effect,
- It has a detrimental effect on some pathogenic microorganisms in the intestines (intestinal and dysenteric bacilli) - inhibits their growth. In addition, it improves the gastrointestinal motility. Thanks to it, you can get rid of constipation, enterocolitis, intestinal dysbiosis,
- Activates insulin secretion by pancreatic cells. This made it possible to use pollen to treat diabetes mellitus,
- Strengthens the walls of capillaries, lowers blood cholesterol, moderately lowers blood clotting, lowers blood pressure. With its reception improves microcirculation, slows the heart rate. These useful properties made it possible to use pollen to treat coronary heart disease and arteriosclerosis,
- Restores the metabolism, which is successfully used in the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis,
- Slows down the aging process, destroys free radicals. Thanks to these properties, it turns out that pollen, in fact, is the elixir of youth,
- It has a positive effect on the immune system and strengthens the body. When it is used, it increases appetite, restores body weight, improves mental and physical performance, increases potency and libido,
- Relieves hangover symptoms
- Reduces the level of uric acid in the blood with gout,
- Simultaneous reception with medicines - enhances the effect of the latter. And with regular use allows you to reduce the dose of drugs, which has a positive effect on the course of the disease and the general well-being of patients.
- Yellow - sunflower, willow, dandelion, mustard,
- White - cornflower,
- Brown - clover, maple,
- Green - cherry, linden, rowan,
- Violet - phacelia, scilla,
- Gray - apple, raspberry, bird cherry, wild rose.
- With anemia. 0.5 teaspoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. After a month's course of treatment, a break of 2-3 weeks and a repetition of the course,
- With colitis, gastritis, holicestitis, with constipation - 1 teaspoon 3 times a day, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 3 weeks,
- In diseases of the liver.1 tsp of pollen mixed with the same amount of honey. Take after lunch. The course of treatment is 1 month. It is also good to drink herbal teas (chamomile, corn stigmas, thyme, and some others) or brew ready choleretic charges,
- With kidney disease.Pollen taken with honey in a 1: 1 ratio, slowly dissolving in the mouth. Take three times a day for a teaspoon. The course of treatment is 1 month. Very good at the same time drinking herbal teas and kidney fees,
- Older people to strengthen the forces, with dementia.1 tsp. flower pollen thrice a day. The course of treatment for a month. Then a break of 2-3 weeks,
- With diabetes. Take pollen 0.5 tsp. 3 times a day half an hour before meals,
- With hypertension. Mix flower pollen with honey in the ratio 1: 1 or 1: 2. Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 1.5 months.
- iron, zinc and magnesium,
- manganese, phosphorus and chromium,
- potassium and calcium,
- vitamins subgroup B,
- vitamins C, E and A,
- amino acids - arginine, tryptophan, valine, isoleucine and others.
- calories - 16,
- fat - 0.24 grams
- protein - 1.2 grams,
- carbohydrates - 2.18 grams.
- iron - positive effect on the work of red blood cells,
- zinc - is the prevention of erectile dysfunction,
- magnesium - A natural antidepressant, responsible for a healthy heart.
- group B - positively affect immunity, intestinal health, nervous system,
- C, A and E - natural antioxidants that slow down aging,
- R rutin - helps the body absorb vitamin C and produces collagen. Normalizes blood pressure, lowers high cholesterol.
- helps to lower harmful cholesterol and strengthen vascular walls,
- normalizes hormones,
- enhances the production of bile and helps to improve digestive processes,
- copes with inflammations of all kinds,
- prevents the development of anemia and vitamin deficiency,
- boosts immunity and has a tonic effect
- regulates blood pressure.
With seasonal colds
With spring avitaminosis
For recovery from injuries and operations
With metabolic diseases (diabetes and others)
A decoction of herbs is being prepared, pollen is added to it.
Mix equal quantities of nettle leaf with dandelion root and dry blueberries. Two tablespoons of the finished mixture pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist 2 hours. Add to the infusion a daily dose of pollen with honey (4 tsp.). Take 2–4 times a day, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 20 days.
With anemia and general weakness of the body
Pollen in case of prostate diseases (adenoma), sexual weakness and other disorders has a good effect. Take need to dry or mixed with honey pollen, 2 teaspoons, 2 times a day. The course lasts 20 days, then you need to take a break for 10 days.
Translated from Latin pollen (pollen) means "powerful, filled with energy."
Pollen is successfully used as a remedy for infertility, as well as in the treatment of cervical erosion. When infertility take pollen with honey 2 teaspoons 2 times a day in courses for 20 days, a break - 10 days. For topical use, a solution of pollen in hot water is prepared in a ratio of 1: 1, a tampon is moistened with a mixture and put into the vagina daily for 2-4 hours or overnight. The treatment lasts 2–3 weeks until the ulcers heal completely.
Application in cosmetology
Due to its healing properties, pollen has a firming, cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin and hair, making them healthy and beautiful. Pollen can make masks, scrubs, and craftswomen can even add it to handmade soap.
Pollen is poorly soluble in water, so for better absorption it is mixed with honey or dairy products 15–20 minutes before use. This mixture is an excellent dressing for muesli, cereal or fruit salad.
For radiant skin
Rinse your face with warm water. After that, mix 3 g of pollen with honey and distribute the mixture over the face with massaging movements. Leave for 15 minutes, rinse. Pollen particles act as a scrub, easily penetrating and cleansing the pores and nourishing the skin. For sensitive skin, you can not rub the mixture, but simply leave it on the face for 15–20 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
Like any potent substance, plant pollen has its own contraindications. Before you begin to apply it for treatment or prevention, as well as for cosmetic purposes, you need to make sure that it does not harm the body.
The use of pollen is contraindicated:
if you are allergic to pollen of a certain type of plant - usually those suffering from this disease know exactly which one (birch, poplar, dandelion, sunflower, etc.)
Infants up to 6 months - pollen is a concentrated product that is not recommended for small children due to the complexity of the dosage calculation.
It is recommended to use pollen with caution:
people with diabetes
suffering from allergies to other types of pollen and bee products in general
children under three years old (no more than two tablespoons of pollen per day)
pregnant women (half the dosage should be taken).
In case of unpleasant symptoms (itching, redness of the skin, rash, nausea), stop taking the pollen and seek medical help.
How not to make a mistake with the choice?
In 1946, scientists conducted research among centenarians older than 100 years. It turned out that most of them are beekeepers who regularly use pollen.
On the basis of pollen created a lot of drugs. They can be purchased at the pharmacy, but many still try to get a fresh product in the apiary or from familiar beekeepers. Also, pollen can be bought in specialized beekeeping shops. When buying, remember the following:
check with the seller the type of plant from which pollen is collected to eliminate allergic reactions
find out the area where it was produced - the place should be clean, remote from major roads and businesses
check the date of collection and packaging of the product - although with proper storage of pollen practically does not deteriorate, but fresh will bring more benefits
evaluate the appearance - the pollen should be dry, crumbly, have the appearance of small seeds and a pleasant flower-honey smell.
It is necessary to store pollen in hermetic (better glass) vessels in a dark, dry place, at a temperature not higher than 20 degrees.
Pollen is a natural product, a natural concentrate of vitamins, trace elements and nutrients. It is useful to people at any age, sick and healthy, children and the elderly, athletes and pregnant women. The use of pollen adds strength, gives vigor, joy and health. Be healthy!
Useful composition of pollen
Flower pollen contains proteins, sazkhara, fats, mineral salts and practically all possible vitamins, enzymes, phytohormones and phytoncides - natural antibiotics. Thanks to numerous studies, it became known that there are 27 metals and non-metals in pollen:
In pollen contains 10 amino acids that the human body itself does not produce, but they must come with food. At its core, pollen is a natural concentrate of amino acids, which makes it possible to correct the errors of the current human diet, allows you to increase the recovery rate of tissue proteins when there is a decrease in the content of animal proteins in the diet. Nowadays, many foods are refined, and after heat treatment are deprived of most of the important substances, including amino acids. To fill this deficiency is especially important for the elderly.
Pollen contains many natural carbohydrates in combination with a large set of minerals and trace elements, so it is an ideal source of energy for the body, and does not cause any harm, unlike the use of refined sugars.
Also in the pollen contains vitamin P, which, due to its properties, helps to strengthen the walls of capillaries, and also increases the resistance of the immune system to various infections.
Useful properties of pollen
The unique composition of pollen allowed it to be used in various pathological conditions due to its rare properties:
Since the bees collect pollen from different plants, it differs in shade, weight and size. Certain breeds of bees collect pollen according to a special scheme: some mix the pollen of various plants (mainly Georgian breeds have this property), others collect homogeneous pollen collected from plants of the same type.
Depending on the plants, pollen is divided into the following species:
Anemophilic pollen is light, with a smooth surface, small in size and contains substances that cannot be digested by bees. Its chemical composition is not rich, so it is unsuitable for the "bread" of bees. Anemofilnye plants do not have flavor, small, do not contain nectaries and pollinated by the wind. However, some species of these plants are visited by bees to collect pollen. Basically it is hazel nuts, chestnuts, corn. Their pollen acts as a source of protein.
Entomophilic pollen is heavy, sticky, equipped with different processes, firmly attached to the legs of bees. This is the pollen of honey plants with a bright smell. It includes a large number of amino acids, vitamins and organic compounds. The shape of pollen is spherical or elliptic.
By the color of pollen, beekeepers determine the origin of bee bread:
For other diseases, use the universal recipe, which is described above, how to take pollen.
Also, with flower pollen, you can prepare medicinal mixtures.
Honey with flower pollen.
300 grams of liquid honey (melt a little in a water bath) mixed with 60 grams of pollen. Mix everything, store at room temperature in a dark container. After a week, you can begin to use, be sure to mix before taking. Take this mixture 2-3 times a day half an hour before meals.
Honey, aloe juice and pollen.
500 grams of honey mixed with 20 grams of pollen, add 75 grams of aloe juice. Mix everything again. Store this mixture in a dark cool place. There you will find other recipes with this juice. Take this mixture 2-3 times a day, 1 teaspoon half an hour before meals. It is very good to take such a mixture to anyone who has problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
What is pollen?
Pollen, which is also called polyconic, is a friable substance of white, green, brown or yellow color. Pollen is the male cell of a plant participating in the process of reproduction, and you can see it at the tips of the stamens of flowers.
The average diameter of microscopic particles is only 0.5 mm. A person may not even distinguish individual particles, but bees who feed on this substance pay great attention to pollen. It plays a key role in the process of their vital activity.
Flower pollen, eaten, looks like small grains, processed by a secret bee and enclosed in a hard shell. The benefits and harms of bee pollen are important in traditional medicine because they contain a lot of valuable substances, and it is simply impossible to create a fully synthetic analogue of pollen in the laboratory.
The chemical composition of pollen
The healing properties of bee pollen are due to the fact that the composition of the product includes the mass of nutrients. Namely, in the obnozhke present:
The composition of pollen
According to the American herbalist Michael Tierra, pollen contains more than 20 chemical elements.
In 1 tbsp. flower pollen:
The benefits of pollen
The healing properties of pollen range from anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory to anti-cancer.
Increases physical stamina
“No food on Earth has such significant nutritional properties,” says pharmacist Philip Moser. He reports that many of the world's athletes are taking pollen. To ensure its actions on a person, Italian scientists chose from several football teams of 1 person each. They were fed pollen for 10 days. The results showed that football players increased their energy level by 70% and increased their stamina by 163%.
Promotes prostate health
Based on research, British scientists believe that pollen is effective in the treatment of prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia. 53 men aged 56-89 years old should have had prostate enlargement surgery. They were divided into 2 groups. For 6 months, the first group was given 2 times a day pollen, and the second was given a placebo. In men from the first group, an improvement of 69% was observed.
Pollen is a low-calorie product that contains 15% lecithin. This is a substance that is involved in burning fat. Pollen increases beneficial high-density lipoproteins, lowers cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Pollen - quickly saturates and permanently removes cravings for food. Phenylalanine in its composition acts as an appetite suppressant.
Improves the reproductive system
Pollen stimulates ovarian function. When women with infertility introduced pollen instead of animal protein into their diet, the intensity of ovulation increased. In parallel, pollen improved the ability of the ovaries to withstand an incubation period.
Strengthens the immune system
Romanian scientists have noted the positive properties of pollen for immunity. It increases the level of lymphocytes in the blood, gamma globulins and proteins. This leads to the stability of the body. Lymphocytes are white blood cells - “soldiers” of the immune system. They are responsible for ridding the body of harmful substances, cancer and diseased cells, viruses and metabolic debris. Gamma globulin is a protein formed in the blood. The ability of the body to resist infection is associated with the activity of this protein.
It is a natural antibiotic.
The Chinese use pollen to prevent and treat infectious diseases. Studies have shown that it contains a substance that kills harmful bacteria, including salmonella.
Increases hemoglobin level
Pollen stimulates the production and activity of red blood cells. According to the supervision of general practitioners, when patients with anemia were given pollen, hemoglobin levels increased.
Lowers bad cholesterol
Due to the high content of rutin in pollen, blood vessels are strengthened and blood circulation is improved. Reduced cholesterol and cardiovascular risk.
Rejuvenates and improves skin
Dermatologist Lars-Erik Essen uses pollen in the treatment of patients with skin diseases. According to him, pollen introduces new life into dry cells and stimulates their blood circulation. The skin is smoothed, it becomes healthier and fresher.
According to Dr. Esperance of the French Chemical Institute, pollen contains powerful substances that turn time back. The fact that it stimulates cell renewal is confirmed by Russian scientists - D.G. Chebotaryov and N. Mankovsky. Therefore, pollen is applicable in cosmetology. Manufacturers add it to face and body cream.
Healing the Liver
The liver is responsible for filtering toxins from the body. American researchers found in rats fed flower pollen, rapid recovery of damaged liver.
Strengthens the immune system
Research by Swiss scientists showed that pollen inhibits allergic reactions in experimental mice. It has antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Weaken the symptoms of menopause
Daily use of pollen reduces hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause.
Application of pollen
Hypertonic disease . People suffering from hypertension, to reduce the pressure of pollen must be taken on an empty stomach (for best effect), 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day. The course of treatment lasts 3 weeks, after which it is necessary to take a break for 2-3 weeks, after which the course can be repeated if necessary.
Hypotonic condition. In case of hypotension, it is recommended to use pollen in exactly the same proportions as in hypertension, in a mixture with honey, but only after meals, and not before, as in hypertension.
Children with anemia. With anemia in children, no matter what its origin, honey, pollen and milk are used to treat. More specifically, honey (100 g), pollen (20 g) and fresh milk (200 g) are taken, all pounded together. Take this mixture should be 3 times daily before meals for 1 teaspoon. Store the mixture in a well-closed glass container in a cool, dark place.
When gastritis. Pollen is very useful in gastritis with low acidity of the stomach, as well as in chronic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. For the treatment of these ailments, 20 grams of pollen, 75 grams of freshly squeezed aloe juice and 500 grams of honey are taken, all the ingredients are mixed in the following sequence: pounded pollen must be mixed with honey, and then add fresh aloe juice. It is necessary to consume the mixture 2-3 times a day, about 25-30 minutes before meals, 1 teaspoon.
With neurosis. Flower pollen, as mentioned earlier, can have a stimulating effect with general weakness, as well as during the period of recovery of the body after serious diseases. In order to obtain such an effect, royal jelly (2 g), flower pollen (20 g) and honey (500 g) are needed. Preparation is simple: pollen (crushed) must be thoroughly mixed with royal jelly and honey. Mixture use 2-3 times a day, before meals, 1 teaspoon. It is better to store the medicine in a dark glass container with the lid tightly closed, in a cool place.
How to take pollen?
Flower pollen, which was separated for reception (about 1 teaspoon), must first be thoroughly chewed, so that it is well moistened with saliva, and after that, swallow. To facilitate the reception of pollen can be poured into a glass, pour boiled water (50 ml), and leave to infuse for about 2-3 hours, occasionally shaking. It is necessary to consume such solution approximately in 30 minutes prior to meal. You can also make such a mixture: mix honey with pollen in a 1: 1 ratio. It can be consumed on 1 teaspoon, 2-3 times a day.
It is worth recalling that the pollen is not quite balanced in composition with the needs of the human body. Therefore, it is better to use it with specially prescribed doses, not more than 50-100 g per day. When pollen is consumed in amounts exceeding these doses, the nutrients will simply not be absorbed. It is also necessary to remind that you need to store pollen at home in a cool, dry place.
For adults, the standard dose of pollen intake per day is equal to 1-2 teaspoons without top (this is for the average weight of women), and 2-3 teaspoons for men. If there are increased physical exertion, or there is a period of treatment, the dose of pollen can be doubled or even tripled.
Flower pollen can be given to children only from the age of 6 months, the dose for such babies is a quarter of 1 coffee spoon, and it is better to mix it with food. For children aged 12 years and older, pollen can be given at half 1 coffee spoon per day.
The useful pollen
Due to its internal composition, pollen has many beneficial properties for the human body. In particular, its use:
The antioxidant properties of pollen are beneficial even in oncology, complementing the effects of pharmacological agents.
Is bee pollen useful in pregnancy?
The benefits of pollen for the health of pregnant women remains ambiguous. On the one hand, vitamins and trace elements in the composition of the flower complex will be very useful for the organism of the future mother and contribute to the healthy development of the fetus.
But you should not forget that the flower is a strong allergen. Even if a woman has not had negative reactions to honey, propolis and pollen, such can occur during childbirth. The question of the use of pollen is worth discussing with your doctor, if there are no acute indications for its use, then it is more reasonable to refuse the product during pregnancy.
How to take bee pollen
The specific method of application of pollen depends on what disease pollen is used to treat. But there are general recommendations that should be followed by all people.
- Flower pollen is taken orally before meals, on an empty stomach, about half an hour before sitting down at the table.
- The greatest benefit obnozhka bring, if you carefully dissolve it in your mouth until completely dissolved. It is permissible to mix it with honey in equal amounts to improve the taste and enhance the benefits.
- It is not recommended to wash down the polish too - it will not bring harm, but it will prevent to fully reveal the useful properties.
During the day, use pollen can be a maximum of three times. At the same time, the daily prophylactic dosage for adults is only 10 g, and for children the amount of the product should be halved.
To reduce sugar levels and normalize well-being, pollen should be mixed with herbal decoction. The drug is prepared as follows:
- dry nettle is mixed with dried blueberries and dandelion root in equal proportions,
- pour a glass of boiling water and insist for 2 hours,
- in the finished broth add daily norm of polycaphy mixed with honey in the amount of 4 teaspoons.
You need to drink the drug up to 4 times a day, and the whole course of treatment is continued for no more than 20 days in a row, otherwise the healing infusion may cause harm.
Medicinal properties of pollen help to improve the condition of chronic gastritis, relieve stomach irritation and get rid of nausea. It is necessary to consume a useful obnozhka on an empty stomach half an hour before eating, sucking it in its pure form or mixing it with honey. The total daily amount should be no more than 20 g, and the therapy should be continued for a month and a half.
The properties of pollen are able to relieve discomfort in chronic inflammation of the pancreas and contribute to its normal operation. Use obnozhku need as follows:
- a teaspoon of product in the morning is poured with a quarter cup of warm water,
- a few hours later, closer to dinner time, the water with the whole powder dissolved in it is drunk,
- The procedure is repeated each time before eating.
The benefits will only be greater if, instead of water, use a decoction of herbs - chamomile, mint, hawthorn, fennel seeds.
The flower parlor brings great benefit under increased pressure. It is necessary for 3 weeks to take the product four times a day - a single dosage should be only one third of a teaspoon.
After completing the course, they take a break of the same duration so that the results of treatment do not turn into harm. Then assess their condition and, if necessary, repeat therapy.
From cold and cough
The healing properties of bee pollen increase immunity, fight bacteria and viruses and reduce inflammation. Therefore, the use of pollen is extremely useful for cough and cold.
A teaspoon of lemonade is mixed with the same amount of natural honey, placed in the mouth and held until the mixture is completely absorbed. With this method of taking the pollen will bring the effect faster - its beneficial properties will enter the blood through the mucous membranes.
Especially the use of pollen for men is that oblozhka helps get rid of prostatitis and simultaneously increases the potency. To relieve the symptoms of the disease, you need to use the product mixed with honey three times a day. A single dosage is 1 teaspoon, this amount of product does not harm the body.
With myoma in women
Myoma is quite a serious disease, so it should be treated under the supervision of a physician and with the use of pharmacological drugs. However, the properties of flower pollen also will not bring harm, but only strengthen the benefits of medicines.
It should be taken daily for 3 weeks. The maximum daily dosage is divided into 3 doses and thoroughly dissolve the polish for half an hour before eating. If necessary, the treatment can be repeated, but it is necessary to take a break of at least 1 month to avoid harm.
If you have cancer, you should follow the recommendations of the doctor and pay attention primarily to medicines and medical procedures. But flower blooming is also capable of benefit for the sick, it removes the state of intoxication and gives energy, improves blood counts.
Take a useful obnozhku with honey or decoction of oregano several times a day, for a short time before meals. Traditionally, the maximum therapeutic dosage is about 30 grams per day, but for oncology, it is worth consulting with your doctor, otherwise you can harm yourself.
Female infertility is successfully treated, and pollen is also beneficial. It must be taken twice a day, 2 teaspoons, mixing tool with natural honey. In total, the treatment course takes 20 days, and after that another 10 days is taken a break in order not to receive harm.
Psoriasis is difficult to treat, to get rid of it, it is necessary to use medicines. But pollen has a good auxiliary effect. It enhances immunity and relieves the symptoms of intoxication during exacerbations, and also enhances the benefits of pharmacological drugs.
In psoriasis, a useful product is consumed three times a day with a teaspoon. Therapy should be continued for 2 months in a row, but then a break should be taken, otherwise the body will be harmed.
Anti-inflammatory and firming properties of pollen have a powerful effect in the fight against tuberculosis. Eating a useful tool is necessary in the volume of a teaspoon three times a day, the duration of the course is one month.
Pollen has an extremely beneficial effect on the respiratory system. However, in the treatment of tuberculosis, it is still necessary to combine it with medicines, so that the benefit is maximum.
How to take pollen for weight loss
Valuable substances in the pollen composition activate the exchange system. With regular use of pollen, the body leaves toxins and accumulated slags, and this contributes to the process of losing weight. Extra pounds with the inclusion of pollen in the diet go faster.
Use the product in the usual way - the pollen is absorbed before eating, without jamming and not drinking water. This should be done once a day, the dosage is 1 tsp.
Bee Pollen in Bodybuilding and Sport
Microscopic pollen contains in its composition a huge amount of amino acids and vegetable proteins. It can be safely called a natural anabolic, the constant use of pollen is conducive to building muscle and increasing stamina.
Athletes are advised to mix 250 g of honey with 50 g of pollen and infuse this mixture for 5 days. The finished product is consumed twice a day in the amount of 1 large spoon, you need to take the additive on an empty stomach.
For face skin
Vitamins and other valuable substances in the composition of the skin have a beneficial effect on the skin. The product helps to clean the epidermis, relieve inflammation and slightly rejuvenate the skin.
Tightening and toning effect brings such a mask:
- half a teaspoon of pollen is mixed with the same amount of honey,
- add half a teaspoon of water to the mixture,
- the components are stirred and applied to the skin for 5 minutes with light massaging movements.
On the basis of pollen can be prepared and homemade cream that helps moisturize and smooth the skin. Mix half a teaspoon of the product with a large spoon of butter and egg yolk. The resulting homogeneous mixture is stored in the refrigerator, it holds the properties for a week.
With problems with hair
The properties of flower pollen are of great benefit for weakened and prone to excessive brittle hair. Such an effect has a good effect:
- 200 g of the product is diluted in a glass of water and left to infuse for half an hour,
- egg yolk is added to the infusion and the composition is thoroughly mixed,
- Mask applied to the hair, as it should be rubbed at the roots, and hold a quarter of an hour.
You need to repeat the procedure every 2 weeks, a natural remedy will not only strengthen the hair, but also improve the condition of the scalp.
Harm bee pollen
By itself, pollen poses no danger to healthy people. But the beneficial properties and contraindications of bee pollen depend on the dosages, and if they are exceeded, the body will be harmed. If there is pollen in too large quantities and not to take breaks, the following unpleasant consequences are possible:
- bleeding and worsening of blood clotting,
- toxic liver damage,
- development of oncological ailments,
- increased nervous excitability.
How to collect pollen
It makes sense to collect the product with your own hands if you have your own apiary with a large number of bees. Usually a special device called a pollen trap is used to collect pollen.
The device consists of two lattices and a pallet.
- The first lattice plays the role of an obstacle - the bee flies through it, but in the process it loses a part of the pollen.
- The second lattice serves as a filter - trash and dead insects remain on it, it only lets in small pollen.
- In the pan is collected pure pollen.
In the high season, 3-4 days is enough for the small pallet to fill up completely.
How to store bee pollen
Useful obnozhku accepted to store in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 20 ° C in plastic or glass containers. Before putting the pollen in storage, it must be dried for several days on an open tray under a thin protective layer of gauze.
Dry pollen retains beneficial properties for 2 years. But if you mix it with honey, then the time will be increased to 5 years.