Lymphomyosot is a homeopathic remedy that acts in a complex manner, both locally and the entire body. The main effect of the drug - ensuring the outflow of lymph and detoxification of the infectious focus. That is why it is prescribed for chronic inflammation of the tonsils with the growth of lymphoid tissue. Homeopathic remedies are safe, they are given to babies from birth. The article describes detailed instructions for use of Lymphomyosot in adenoids in children.
Healing properties of Lymphomyosis at adenoids
Adenoids are found in children aged 3 to 8 years, less often up to 14 years. They are hypertrophied lymphoid tissue. The disease is chronic with occasional exacerbations. Enlarged tonsils are an infectious and inflammatory focus that can trigger diseases of the internal organs. Lymphomyosot is designed to eliminate the cause of the disease, relieve symptoms and prevent the development of complications.
The drug provides an outflow of lymph from overgrown adenoids and eliminates stagnation in them. This improves the blood supply and nutrition of the tissues, as well as the functionality of the tonsils themselves. They are more resistant to infection and irritating factors (dust, allergens) coming from the environment. Lymphatic drainage enhances the barrier function of nearby lymph nodes, they are more actively removing toxins from the intercellular fluid in the area of the nidus. This improves the metabolic processes and the interaction between the nervous, endocrine and immune systems.
Lymphomyosot has a detoxification and antiseptic effect. The drug removes toxins and accumulated lymphocytes, produces a reorganization of the inflammatory focus. After using the medication, the risk of spreading the infection throughout the body is significantly reduced. This is especially important in childhood, when babies against the background of chronic adenoids in the throat develop such serious consequences as inflammation of the membranes of the heart, joints, damage to the nervous system and skin.
Homeopathic remedy Limfomiozot reduces inflammation and swelling of the soft tissues of the pharynx and tonsils with adenoiditis. This improves the patency of the upper respiratory tract in the child, partially eliminates coughing and snoring at night. With the resumption of respiration, the gas-exchange function of the lungs improves, which eliminates the signs of hypoxia (oxygen deprivation) - lethargy, weakness, chronic fatigue, pallor of the skin, decreased attention and memory.
The drug activates the protective functions of the oral mucosa and pharynx, has an immunomodulating effect on the entire system. The body of the child becomes more resistant to the influence of adverse external factors. When you receive Limfomyosotis inside strengthened protective mechanisms and local immunity of the gastrointestinal mucosa. The tool improves the bioavailability of pharmacological drugs, so it is prescribed as part of complex therapy for adenoids. This property of homeopathic Lymphomyosus makes it possible to prescribe other medicines in smaller doses, which reduces the manifestation of side effects and has a positive effect on the well-being of children.
Medicinal composition of Lymphomyosot
The composition of the drug includes 17 medicinal components - vegetable, animal and mineral.
The main medicinal plants that are used in the production of Lymphomyositis are:
- Geranium (pelargonium) - is an antiseptic, stops the growth of bacteria and virus replication, relieves pain and discomfort in the throat, stops bleeding.
- Horsetail - relieves inflammation, removes toxins, improves metabolic processes.
- Gentian yellow - anti-inflammatory and sedative, relieves cough, normalizes temperature.
- Dmyanka - anesthetizes, tones, removes edema.
- Pine ordinary - disinfects mucous membranes and tissues, cleanses the blood and lymph, reduces inflammation, strengthens the body.
- Veronica drug - antimicrobial and anti-allergic agents, promotes tissue repair, regulates metabolic processes.
- Nasturtium - facilitates coughing and expectoration of sputum, kills pathogens, relieves inflammation of lymph nodes.
- Norichnik - relieves burning, itching and sore throat, promotes healing of erosions and ulcers of the mucous.
- Walnut - restores energy and body defenses, provides all the necessary vitamins, amino acids and other biologically active substances.
- Dubrovnik - facilitates the state of hypertrophy of tissues of different species, supports the body during chronic inflammatory sluggish processes.
- Field forget-me-not - mucolytic and anti-inflammatory plant.
- Sarsaparilla - cleanses the body fluids.
The form of release and patterns of use of the drug in children
The drug is available in the form of drops for oral (inward) or sublingual (under the tongue) reception. The solution is clear, with a light yellow shade, with the smell of alcohol (ethanol). Assign from the first days of life baby.
Lympomyosotum in children with adenoids is taken on an empty stomach or between meals. It is recommended to drink the drops 15-30 minutes before meals or one hour after. School children can drip the solution directly under the tongue.
In babies, this procedure will cause a negative reaction (aversion, nausea) due to the alcohol content, and they may refuse to take the medicine. Therefore, preschool children drop the drops in a tablespoon of water and give to drink in small sips. It is desirable that the drug linger in the mouth for a few seconds.
Standard dosages for the treatment of adenoids in children:
- up to 1 year - 1-2 drops 3 times a day,
- from 1 to 3 years - 3 drops 3 times a day,
- from 3 to 6 years - 5 drops 3 times a day,
- from 6 to 12 years old - 7 drops 3 times a day,
- from 12 years old adult dosage - 10 drops once 3 times a day.
If a child has adenoid exacerbation, the drug can be taken every half hour or more often (after 15 minutes), but not more than 8-10 times a day. On the second day go to the triple reception.
If the child has diseases of the endocrine system or a metabolic disorder, the drug is given at ½ dose, depending on the age group. On average, the course of treatment lasts from 2 to 5 weeks.
According to the application guide, Limfomiozot is absolutely safe, so it is prescribed from birth. Signs of overdose were not fixed. Extremely rarely there are side effects that occur in children in the form of itching and rash on the skin, urticaria. Contraindications - individual intolerance to the components. Lymphomyosot is compatible with any other medication.
Effects from the use of lymphoma
The effect of the drug is due to its constituent substances:
The drug helps to increase immunity. Walnut in the composition of the drug is a powerful antioxidant, a source of vitamins, flavonoids, saponins and terpenes. For the manufacture of medicinal raw materials collect nuts that have not yet got a solid crust.
It has an antibacterial effect. The geranium which is a part of a preparation is a natural antibiotic. Pyridomycin, allyl oil and lysozyme are present in this plant.
Destroys viruses, fungi and microbes. This is possible due to such a component as smoke. The herb contains essential oils that help relieve tension from the patient's nervous system, act as an antidepressant.
Helps fight bacteria strains that are particularly resistant. This is possible due to pine, which is part of the drug. Its components are sources of vitamins and essential oils with antibacterial effect.
Thins viscous mucus, making it easier to discharge from the nose. This is possible due to the drug Dubrovnik, which is a natural mucolytic agent.
Other therapeutic effects: removal of edema from the lymphoid tissue, the provision of lymphatic drainage effects, reducing the severity of intoxication, stimulation of metabolic processes, increased immunity.
How to treat adenoids with Lymphomyosotum?
For the treatment of adenoids using drops and intramuscular injections. The drug in the form of drops is taken orally. They must first be diluted in 100 ml of water. At the specified amount of liquid will take from 15 to 20 drops. Drink the solution 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is from 8 to 12 days. If during the specified time it was not possible to achieve the desired effect, the therapy can be continued, however, consultation with a specialist is necessary. The treatment is carried out by courses, at intervals of several months.
If intramuscular injections were chosen for treatment, one injection per day is sufficient. It is administered 1-3 times a week. The duration of therapy is equivalent to 4 weeks.
When the drug can not be used
Lymphomyosot has a number of contraindications, including:
The patient is under 18 years old.
Carrying a baby and breastfeeding.
The presence of individual intolerance to the components that make up the drug.
The listed contraindications are absolute, that is, under no circumstances can they be violated. The categorical prohibition is due to the fact that there is no reliable information as to what the reaction of the body of the sick child or pregnant woman will be after the administration of the drug.
In addition, there are a number of relative contraindications. This means that the use of Lymphomyosot is possible, but only after consultation with the doctor.
Disorders in the liver.
Transferred traumatic brain injury.
Diseases of the brain.
The side effects of the drug include only allergic reactions. At the site of the injection some pain and swelling are possible.
Extremely rarely such negative reactions of the organism occur as: nausea, dizziness, increased sweating, loss of consciousness.
Important recommendations before starting treatment
If a person receives any other therapy, then he may not refuse treatment with Lymphomyosotum, since he does not interact with other drugs. However, prior medical consultation is mandatory.
After the start of the therapeutic course, the state of health may worsen, which is reflected in the intensification of the symptoms of the disease. This phenomenon in homeopathy is called the “primary deterioration” and is a variant of the norm. In order not to confuse the “primary deterioration” with signs of individual intolerance to the drug, one should refuse to receive it and visit the doctor.
If a person during the treatment will comply with these dosages, the maximum daily dose of ethanol, which he can receive, is equal to 0.21 g. This is not a reason for not driving. For the period of the course of treatment, you can continue to lead a normal life.
Although the official instruction prohibits the use of the drug Lymphomyosot for children under 18 years old, nevertheless, doctors often prescribe it in a complex therapeutic scheme of adenoids. In no case, you can not independently enter the child intramuscular injection.
Dosage drops for the treatment of children of different ages are as follows:
Children under 2 years old - 2-3 drops under the tongue, 3 times a day.
Children from 2 to 6 years old - 8 drops under the tongue, 3 times a day.
Children from 6 to 18 years old - 10 drops under the tongue, 3 times a day.
If the child refuses to take the drug in its pure form, then you can dilute it in a small amount of water. The therapeutic effect is not reflected. Only a specialist can decide on the possibility of using Lymphomyosot for the treatment of adenoids in a child. The drug is drunk 30 minutes before a meal, or one hour after the end of the meal.
Treatment of adenoids is a long process, so the patient should receive the minimum dosage for 14-30 days. In the future, the course can be repeated.
Limfomiozot should be stored at room temperature, preventing air cooling to less than +15 ° C and overheating to more than +25 ° C.
Pros and cons of the drug lymphoma
Advantages of the drug Lymphomyosot:
The drug has two forms of release.
The drug has a complex effect on the body: improves the immune system, eliminates the symptoms of adenoids, facilitates the discharge of sputum, fights against pathogenic microorganisms.
The drug is available in a pharmacy without a prescription.
Long shelf life of the drug, which is 5 years.
Cons of the drug Lymphomyosot:
The cost of the drug is quite high. So, for a bottle with drops you will need to pay about 550 rubles.
The drug has an age limit: it can not be assigned to children under 18 years. While adenoids are diagnosed in young children and middle preschool children.
The drug has a number of contraindications and side effects.
All homeopathic medicines are not recognized by official medicine.
Education: In 2009, received a diploma in medicine, at Petrozavodsk State University. After completing internship at the Murmansk Regional Clinical Hospital, a diploma in otorhinolaryngology (2010) was obtained
Onions and garlic 80% protect against bowel cancer
The best diets for 3 days - "minus 3 kg"
Adenoids in the nose - these are areas of pathologically overgrown lymphoid tissue that surrounds the pharynx and nasal part, helps maintain immunity. When adenoids grow, they become a permanent breeding ground for germs, fungi and viruses. In this case, the air that enters the nose is not moistened and not cleaned, but immediately turns out.
Adenoids are the third amygdala, which is located in the human nasopharynx. In a healthy child, it does not cause any health problems and does not interfere with breathing. Adenoids have a complex structure. They are riddled with grooves, slots, lacunae. This predisposes to the fact that their tissues linger.
The proliferation of adenoid tissue, or enlarged tonsils, is an ENT pathology most often found in children. The consequences of the growth of the tonsil tissue are difficulty breathing, frequent respiratory diseases, and chronic inflammation in the nasopharynx. Tonsils are a kind of protective barrier against infection, not.
An increase in the lymphoid tissue of the nasopharyngeal tonsils (adenoids) is a common ENT pathology in the age group from 5 to 10 years. This disease can occur in an acute and chronic form. It occurs as a result of the inflammatory process in the upper respiratory tract, provoked.
Microscopic salt particles inhibit the reproduction of pathogenic microflora in the respiratory tract, have a vasoconstrictive effect, improve the secretion of viscous mucus. Visiting salt caves has minimal contraindications and does not provoke side effects.
Effective conservative treatment of grade 1-2 adenoids in a child. Part 2.
Homeopathic medicine "Limfomiozot" in drops ENT was prescribed to his son by a doctor as part of a complex therapy focused on conservative treatmentadenoids I-II degree andhypertrophy of the tonsils II degree.
In a review on the Broncho-Vaks immunomodulating agent, I have already told our son a story in detail and I don’t want to repeat here.
- Broncho-Vaks children - 3 courses with a break of 20 days.
- Homeopathic drops in the mouth "Limfomiozot" - during the year with courses: 1 month to drink, a month break.
- Difficult nose drops at the doctor's own prescription. During the period of exacerbation, drip into the nose three times a day for 10 days. Except for these drops, do not use others. No more than once a month.
- Compulsory nasal shower with saline 2 times a day
- Ensure that the child breathes his nose all the time.
Running a little ahead, I will say that we have successfully coped with the adenoids, my son's immunity was corrected.Now, out of the entire children's team of his kindergarten group, he is our most frequent walker. Over the past 7 months, sick only once, pah-pah. They went to the garden in 2 years and up to 2.8 were sick with regularity once every two weeks and a week at home on sick leave. From the moment they firmly took up with the help of a good lora for the health of the child, things went smoothly. The frequency of diseases was reduced, and their character gradually passed into a benign regimen, until everything became normal.
It is difficult to judge which of the drugs gave such a positive effect. I think that everything worked together. At first I connected the lion’s share of merit with Broncho-Vaksom, but Having studied the information on Lymphomazot in more detail, she came to the conclusion that you should not bypass this drug side, it can also have weight in the fight against adenoiditis.
At least in view of the fact that
due to improved permeability of tissues and cells, while taking the drug, the effect of other medications increases.
According to the experience of my surroundings, I can conclude that most of the time with “Broncho-Vaks” is prescribed without the support of others by the drug, but the result is appropriate there. The same applies to those who decide on their own to receive an immunomodulating drug. After all, only a good specialized doctor can objectively assess the situation from all angles and will certainly say how these or other drugs will be combined and complement each other.
So, "Limfomiozot" is able to provide the following actions:
which is very important in inflammation of the lymph nodes and tonsils, because they often increase so much that it becomes difficult for the child to breathe.
helps to improve lymphatic drainage. Detoxification. During an illness, it is important to remove toxins from the body as quickly as possible, which cause malaise, fever, aches, and muscle pain.
With inflammation of the lymph nodes and tonsils, it is necessary to reduce the focus of inflammation.
- Improves metabolism
thanks to what cells receive more nutrients of vitamins.
All of the above effects of the drug.
. allow you to normalize the interaction of tissue cells with the endocrine system, as well as improve overall immunity.
Lymphomyosot also activates the intestinal lymphatic system, which strengthens the local immunity, both of himself and other organs and the whole organism.
Lymphomyosot children are prescribed:
- if any drugs are intoxicated, as it helps to remove harmful substances.
- With edema, both heart and kidney, edema with diabetes, which cause great discomfort and can cause a decrease in motor activity.
- in chronic diseases such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, in which it is very important not only to reduce swelling, but also to improve metabolism and local immunity, so that the body can fight against the ailment.
- with acquired immunodeficiencies, when it is necessary in every way to contribute to the improvement of the protective properties of the body.
- with allergic diseases that provoke a violation of the integrity of the skin.
-in intoxication, which appears in almost any disease of both the upper and lower respiratory tract. Most often it is tonsillitis, sore throat, tuberculosis.
- in neoplasms, both malignant and benign.
- with intestinal ratology, which are accompanied by skin rashes. In this case, it is advisable to apply not only Lymphomyosot to improve the intestinal immunity, but also bifidobacteria.
- in chronic diseases of the nasopharynx, for example, sinusitis, sinusitis.
Specifically, in our case, in addition to all other utilities, the drug had to work especially pointedly as an anti-edema and anti-inflammatory agent in places of inflammation of adenoid tissues and hypertrophied palatine almonds.
How to use?
A child of 2.8 years old "Lymphomyosot" was assigned as follows:
- Take for a year. Month of admission - a month break. Three times a day with equal intervals of 10 drops of the drug, explored in 100 ml of water or less.
Reception "Limfomiozot" did not cause the child absolutely no dislike.
That is, it turns out that if we completed all three courses of Broncho-Vaksoma in three months, then the reception of Lymphomyosot lasted for almost eight months. The doctor had to drink for a year, but somehow it spontaneously disappeared from us. Now the sea, the village, the rivers and lakes - there wasn’t much medicine. Instead of a month break, it turned out to be almost three months, therefore, after such a long time gap, I considered the resumption of the exchange rate impractical.
At the end of the full course of Broncho-Vaxom at the time of taking the 2nd course of Lymphomyosot, we again visited our lora. At the reception, we were diagnosed with a minor regression of adenoids, the doctor was satisfied with the positive dynamics of therapy. course and added three-time course of spray in the nose "Euphorbium"which had to be carried out in the same way as in the case of Broncho-Vaksom.
Price issue: about 600 rubles for the bottle.
Consumption: Taking into account the indicated dosage, it took us about 5 bottles for the incomplete course.
But to be completely honest and to describe the whole picture, I’ll add that we didn’t stop at this therapy.Twice a year, we surely drink a course of vitamins and fish oil with our son, in the summer there were two weeks of the sea, and since September in the life of my son physical culture classes appeared about 4 times a week. We try to minimize joint visits to crowded places with the child, and if such is not avoided, then in addition to the two mandatory nasal rinses a day with physical solution, we must add one more - immediately upon arrival from such places home. Well, more walks and games in the fresh air, room hygiene, frequent airing.
I recommend not to neglect “Lymphomyosotum”, if recommended by your doctor. He may be alone in the field and not a warrior, but in tandem with the main medication chosen by the doctor, he will give a good long-playing result.
- Immunomodulatory agent Broncho - Vaksom - Effective conservative treatment of grade 1-2 adenoids in a child.
- Homeopathy Heel Euphorbium compositum Nazentropfen C - Effective conservative treatment of grade 1-2 adenoids in a child. Part 3.
- Vitamins Multi-tabs Multi-tabs baby 1 - 4 years- I will not buy more than these or other similar synthetic complexes. But in any case, I would not recommend this age dosage to babies under 2.6 years old.
- Vitamins for children Univit Kids chewing lozenges in the form of dinosaurs - dummies? Or really working vitamin complex?
- Vitamins KRKA Pikovit "Pikovit" syrup - Maybe they strengthen the immune system, but not the same price.
- BAD RealCaps "Children's fish oil" - Why does the manufacturer hold back the source of origin of raw materials for its fish oil? And does it really make sense to take such a dietary supplement?
What is in the composition
The composition of "Limfomiozot" includes 17 components, most of which are of plant origin.
Table - Component composition "Lymphomyosot"
|Vegetable||Geranium, dymyanka, pine, Veronica pharmacy, Dubrovnik, forget-me-not field, horsetail, walnut, nasturtium, norichnik, yellow gentian, sarsaparilla|
|Mineral||Glauber's salt, levothyroxine, iron iodide, calcium phosphate|
|Animal||Cross spider venom|
Multicomponent gives a wide range of drug action. Therefore, "Limfomiozot" is used not only for the treatment of adenoids, but also for a number of other diseases and symptoms:
- chronic tonsillitis and other diseases of the nasopharynx,
- heart and kidney edema
- medicinal and infectious intoxications,
- skin diseases
- somatic and neurological disorders.
How to take "Limfomiozot" with adenoids in children? The first and most important condition: apply only as directed by the doctor. There is an erroneous opinion: if the medicine is of plant origin, you can safely give it to a child without a doctor's prescription. Monitoring a pediatrician or otolaryngologist while taking this drug is required. It is also necessary to carefully read the instructions before taking "Limfomiozot." What is important to pay attention to?
- Dosage. Pediatric doses are indicated in the instructions for the drug. Newborns and children up to 2 years old - 2-3 drops 2-3 times a day, children from 2 to 6 years old - 7-8 drops 2-3 times a day. After 6 years, the child is prescribed an adult dose of medication - up to 10 drops 2-3 times a day. Other numbers may appear on the doctor’s prescription. It depends on the weight of the child, the severity of the disease, as well as the doctor’s individual experience. If the prescribed dose significantly exceeds the daily rate, you can always ask the doctor about the reason for this appointment.
- How to drink? Recommended sublingual reception, that is, under the tongue. It is necessary to pay attention to the child, so that he held drops in his mouth for some time. It is allowed to plant drops in a small amount of water. You can also dilute the daily rate of drops in a glass of water, divide into portions and drink throughout the day. Drops take (strictly!) 30 minutes before a meal or one hour after a meal. If this important condition is not taken into account or is violated, the effectiveness of a homeopathic remedy can be reduced to zero.
- Course. The doctor individually determines the duration of treatment. The course of therapy can range from 2 weeks to 3 months and depends on the severity of adenoiditis, the individual characteristics of the organism.
Possible side effects and reactions
The instructions for use "Limfomiozot" indicated that side effects and contraindications are not identified. However, you should pay attention to several important points.
- Exacerbation of symptoms. It is not all patients. This should warn the doctor. One of the properties of homeopathic treatment is a temporary exacerbation of the disease. Therefore, a runny nose, and snoring, and difficulty in nasal breathing may increase at the beginning of the course of treatment.
- Allergic reaction. There are cases of moderate and acute allergic reaction to taking this medication. It can provoke any of the components of the drug.
- Increased activity of the thyroid gland. Iodized iron and levothyroxine are substances that can activate the thyroid gland. If the child has problems with the thyroid gland, be sure to consult with the endocrinologist before taking the drug.
Opinion of doctors
Doctors in their opinions were divided into three groups.
- Supporters of homeopathy. Positive dynamics after treatment with “Limfomiozot” will be only if the dose is correctly selected, the time and method of taking the medicine is observed. If the drug is prescribed as a component of complex therapy, then the effect is much higher than with the monotherapy “Lymphomyosotum”. The drug is most effective during the recovery period, it is prescribed to improve lymphatic drainage and detoxification of the body.
- Opponents. Among opponents, there is a categorical denial of homeopathic therapy in otolaryngology. Such specialists do not prescribe "Limfomiozot" and other homeopathic medicines. Moreover, it is believed that homeopathy is a popular brand in commercial pharmacology.
- Abstained Sometimes doctors honestly admit that they prescribe “Limfomyosot” (like other homeopathic medicines) as a placebo for anxious parents. There is no harm from the medication, but a psychotherapeutic effect is present.
Many otolaryngologists test the drug on themselves and their loved ones. And honestly talk about the results. Moreover, they do not forget about the main motto of traditional and alternative medicine: it is necessary to individualize each individual case. “Limfomiozot” may be useless for one organism, but will be effective for another.
Opinion of parents
Parents' comments on drug treatment are also different.
- Trust a doctor. Parents are increasingly inclined to wise thoughts: you need to trust your doctor. In this case all appointments of the doctor will be strictly carried out. And if they are ignored, questioned, then you need to look for another specialist.
- Adherents of homeopathy. Parents who are principled on the homeopathic treatment of adenoids are looking for knowledgeable, experienced homeopaths and treat children according to the homeopathic scheme. In this case, homeopaths do not prescribe “Limfomiozot” at all, but treat adenoids with monopreparations after individual in-person consultation. There are many reviews that after various methods of conservative treatment, only homeopathy helped the child. Read more about the treatment of adenoids in children without surgery, read our other article.
- Situations of individual intolerance to the drug. Extremely negative reviews about “Limfomiozot” can be explained by personal experiences of parents, whose child suffered an acute allergic reaction to the drug.
Often there are neutral reviews of this nature: “No strong effect was noticed! We were cured by time or ... a scalpel. ” But there are also positive responses about the rapid improvement of the condition from the first days of the course with “Lymphomyosotum”.
Reviews of "Limfomiozot" for children with adenoids ambiguous. It is important to take into account that the drug belongs to the genus of homeopathic remedies, therefore it has a “cumulative effect”. Improvement of the child's well-being and positive dynamics in the treatment with “Limfomiozotom” usually occurs only after a few weeks.
The composition of the drug - a multicomponent, it includes as many as 17 components. Most of them are of vegetable origin, but there are mineral and even animal components:
Geranium is a natural antiseptic that can stop the growth of pathogenic bacteria,
smoke - acts as an anesthetic, tonic and decongestant,
pine ordinary - has a disinfecting effect on the mucous membranes and tissues, helps to cleanse the blood and lymph,
Veronika pharmacy - performs antimicrobial, antiallergic and restorative function,
Dubrovnik - helps to alleviate the patient’s condition in case of tissue hypertrophy,
field forget-me-not - has anti-inflammatory and mucolytic action,
horsetail - has anti-inflammatory effect, helps to eliminate toxins,
walnut is incredibly rich in important vitamins and amino acids,
nasturtium - it helps well when coughing, has an expectorant effect,
nornichnik - eliminates itching and burning, as well as sore throat,
yellow gentian - helps to normalize the temperature, has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect,
Sarsaparilla - has a beneficial effect on cleansing the body's fluid environment.
Glauber's salt - improves appetite and digestion,
levothyroxine - affects tissue growth, metabolism,
iron iodide - normalizes the size of the lymph nodes,
calcium phosphate - promotes the development and regeneration of musculoskeletal tissues.
Krestovik spider poison - effective for neurological problems.
drops - the most convenient, in terms of dosing, release form. In children with adenoids, it is Lymphomyosot most often prescribed in drops. 1 bottle contains 30 ml. solution, clear with a yellowish tinge. It has a pronounced alcohol odor,
injection solution - used in the most acute cases, the course of treatment is much shorter. Injections are administered by the intramuscular, intravenous, subcutaneous, intradermal and intra-articular route. In addition, the contents of children with adenoids are allowed to be taken orally,
pills are taken sublingually. Medicines that need to be kept under the tongue are not suitable for toddlers, but are permitted for use by older children.
Indications for use
According to the instructions for the drug, Lymphomyosot is used for:
hypertrophy of lymphoid structures
cardiac, renal, lymphatic edema,
intoxications that have been provoked by various pathologies of infectious origin (tuberculosis or tonsillitis),
malignancy that led to disruption of the lymphatic system.
The appointment of a Lymphomyosis for children with adenoids should be done only by a doctor - you absolutely cannot do it yourself.
The main goal of Lymphomyozot is to eliminate the causes of the disease, relieve symptoms, and prevent complications. The drug improves the process of lymph drainage from the adenoids, eliminates the congestion that has arisen in them.
Thanks to the improvement of blood circulation in the tonsils, the barrier function of the most closely located lymph nodes is enhanced.
The drug has a detoxification and antiseptic effect, helps to eliminate toxins.
The drug helps to eliminate inflammation and swelling of soft tissues, which have arisen as a result of adenoiditis.
Lymphomyosot has an immunostimulating effect on the entire body, and also contributes to the bioavailability of other drugs.
Instructions on how to take with adenoids in children
When adenoids in children, it is recommended to take the drug on an empty stomach or between drinking and eating. It is recommended to wait an interval of 15-30 minutes before or 1 hour after meals. Older children, students, you can drip the required amount of the drug directly under the tongue. Since the drug contains alcohol, this method does not suit young children and can cause them a negative reaction, up to vomiting and nausea. Therefore, you should dilute the required number of drops in a small volume of water (about a tablespoon). If possible, it is recommended to hold the solution in the mouth for at least a couple of seconds.
Standard dosages for pediatric patients:
under 1 year old - 1-2 cap. three times a day
1-3 years - 3 cap. three times a day
3-6 years old - 5 cap. three times a day
6-12 years old - 7 cap. three times a day
12 years and older - 10 cap. (adult dosage) three times a day.
In case of exacerbation of adenoids, the following regimen is prescribed: Limfomyosot is taken every 15-30 minutes, but not more than 8-10 doses per day. The next day, go to the usual, three times a day.
In the event that a child has problems with the endocrine system or metabolism, the drug intake is started from 0.5 dose according to age. As a rule, the course of treatment is from 2 to 5 weeks. Before use, it is recommended to examine the insert instructions for the drug. When taking Lymphomyosot, the patient should be under the control of a pediatrician or otolaryngologist.
The above doses are standard! However, it does not allow you to make a decision about taking this drug yourself. Make an appointment can only the attending physician. Do not self-medicate! It may be dangerous! Especially when it comes to children!
Possible side effects and contraindications
In most cases, Lymphomyosot is well tolerated. However, he has his own contraindications:
intolerance or allergy to one of the active or auxiliary components
problems with the thyroid gland (hyperactivity),
pregnancy and lactation.
Due to the fact that the concentration of all active ingredients is quite low, there are practically no side effects. However, with adenoids in children should take the drug with caution, because the baby can form an allergic reaction to the components of the drug.
Many homeopathic remedies are characterized by exacerbation of symptoms at the initial stage of their administration. Lymphomyosot in this regard is no exception, although such cases are extremely rare. It is possible that the child will have a runny nose, snoring, and difficulty breathing.
Analogs of the drug and the price
The price of the drug depends on the form of release, as well as the region. For example, ampoules cost an average of about 450 rubles, drops - about 500.
Structural analogues with similar composition, Lymphomyosot does not have.
Analogs on the effects on the body (in the treatment of adenoids and other ENT diseases) are:
Opinions on the efficacy of the drug among parents were divided, as well as on homeopathy in general.
Recently, more and more parents come to the idea that they should trust their physician and conscientiously carry out all his prescriptions. It is not recommended to engage in the treatment of adenoids on a whim, since this can be fraught with irreparable consequences. If the opinion of the pediatrician causes you to mistrust or the desire to run home and urgently look for information yourself - change the pediatrician.
Those parents who have a positive attitude towards homeopathic medicines say that it was the complex homeopathic treatment, including Lymphomyosot and other drugs, that helped to avoid surgery.
Very rarely, but it still happens that parents whose children took Lymphomyosot complain about the onset of allergic reactions. In general, the first manifestation is impossible to predict, but if a child has previously appeared, then you should talk about this with a pediatrician,
Some parents speak of the drug in a very neutral manner, and they claim that they have noticed absolutely no effect. However, there are many people who consider Lymphomyosot to be the only way to get rid of problems with adenoids without surgery.
As you can see, the reviews about the drug in children with adenoids are rather contradictory. Those who are ready to try out its effect should remember that the drug has a cumulative effect, so that one should observe a positive trend no earlier than 2 weeks later.
The material was prepared jointly with the doctor-homeopath Galiev Vladimir Alekseevich and the media agency E-Medica.
You can learn more about the authors at this link.